Key Achievements for the Quarter
- 365000 farming households have been through radio extension, one on one farm
activities and group and cooperative coaching and training on conservation and
climate smart agriculture, post -harvest management and business skills and
marketing, livelihoods and resilience development
- 3456 children have been supported through our children corner, community
based child care center, teen clubs and after library services.
- 31800 women, children, men and young adults have been supported through
mobile and outreach health services, with 1234 defaulters traced back into
treatment, care and support.
- 546 young people have accessed ICT, vocational and technical training,
business and life skills through youth programing.
- 123456 learners in primary schools have accessed quality Comprehensive
Sexuality Education through enhanced life skills education programing with
school governance structures.